Friday, December 21, 2007

Pointless? Yep, But Still Fun

I was out of town last weekend. My daughter and I paid a visit to the Happiest Place on Earth, and oh did it make us happy. I didn't accomplish any of the shopping I wanted to do, but oh well, it was better than watching the Cardinals fall to the Saints thereby ending their postseason chances.

So now, the Falcons make their way to Arizona. Boy, what a sad story Atlanta has been this year. If I weren't so partisan for the Cardinals, I'd have enough pity to hope that the Falcons could win a game, and I do hope for that, just not this week.

The team Arizona faces is only a shadow of the team that was already inept before Bobby ditched them. If this game is anything short of a blowout, then the Cardinals have not met expectations.

Merry Christmas, Atlanta. Keep your televisions turned off.

No comments: