Monday, July 25, 2005

Just What Are They Saying?

Another preseason poll is out, and the Cards rank only 10th in the NFC in this list. Why, oh why do the Cowboys get so much respect? And why does an aging Brett Favre garner so much hope with a coach who has not yet inspired success for the team? And how in the world did they pick the Lions higher?

I know I'm a homer. But I see the team jumping out to victory in their first five matchups (at NYG, vs StL, at Sea, vs SF, vs Car), then they get two weeks to prepare to host the Titans. Again, I know I'm biased, but I don't see why they can't be 14-0 when they meet the Eagles on 12/24. So 14-1 or 15-0 when they go to Indianapolis in a meaningless game (having locked up homefield advantage throughout the playoffs).

I love the view through these rose colored glasses.

No comments: